We all have that one homemade meal that’s our go-to mostly because it’s quick and easy to make. The best part about this one is that you don’t have to feel guilty after eating it and it’s delicious! This is without a doubt the most made meal in my home and no matter how many times a week we have it, we always look forward to it. If you’re cutting carbs, then leave out the
pasta. I’ve had this plenty of times with and without it. Every time I mention this dish around anyone, they just have to have the recipe and now I’m gonna share it with you all!
Ingredients (For 2)
- 1 lb Chicken Breast (chopped)
- 1 Head of Broccoli
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Garlic
- 1 Beef Bouillon Cube
- 1/2 cup White Wine
- 1/3 Box of Pasta
- Boil water then add pasta.
- Heat up oil in pan with garlic until fragrant.
- Mix in beef bouillon cube & wine.
- Add chicken and cook until cooked through
- Mix in broccoli, cover and cook additional 5-10 minutes (depending on how well done you enjoy your broccoli)
- Add cooked pasta and serve!
I do not usually measure anything when I make this, I eye it all out so I tried my best to estimate the correct amounts for you guys. If you like more garlic, add more. If you like a little more of the “sauce”, add a tad more wine to it. I also add a little grated Parmesan cheese on top with some salt and pepper, but to each their own! Let me know below if you try it out and how you liked it<3