It’s important for me to get a significant amount of protein in all 3 of my meals. Since I generally work out at least 5 days a week, my muscles need that extra protein to grow, recover, and prevent any damage. First thing I do in the morning is drink a 21oz Hydroflask full of lemon water. Sometimes I add cucumber to it if I’m feeling frisky. If you don’t have a Hydroflask I highly recommend it. It’s perfect for the gym or if you just want to keep your water cold for hours. Once I’m hydrated, I then move on to breakfast.
This meal is not only jet packed full of protein, but it’s delicious 😋 I found a way to make bland oatmeal become enjoyable to eat. With a little sugar free maple syrup, yogurt, cinnamon, and peanut butter, this recipe doesn’t need all that unnecessary added sugar most flavored oatmeal comes with.
I’ve been adding collagen to my oatmeal for the past month now to improve my skin, nails, hair, and joints. I have noticed new hair growth, but not enough to report back on an honest review yet. I have heard fantastic things about it so I will continue to keep using. This collagen brand is highly rated with over 27,000 reviews on Amazon with a 4.5 star rating. It tends to be cheaper on Amazon rather than the Physician’s Choice website as well.
- 1/4 cup oatmeal ; I add a scoop of collagen in when I put my oatmeal in the boiling water so it can dissolve
- 1 scoop of Justin’s peanut butter ; You can use whichever PB your heart desires, but I promise you Justin’s is the tastiest, more natural PB you’ll find.
- 2 tbsp Sugar free maple syrup ; Tastes the same as regular sugar filled maple syrup. I promise.
- The more cinnamon the better
- 1 container of Oikos PRO 20 grams of protein mixed berry yogurt ; This one is brand new. The whey protein added to this makes it have a thicker more desirable consistency. The other Oikos has 15g, which is still a significant amount of protein for the morning and a lot thinner. This particular brand of yogurt has no added sugar and tastes delicious.
Mix everything besides the yogurt in a pot. Once ready, scoop into a bowl and place yogurt on top of oatmeal. I usually cut up a banana or strawberries (or both) and sprinkle them on top of the yogurt.
And there you have a healthy, protein packed, quick, delicious breakfast 🥰
4 thoughts on “Healthy Breakfast Full Of Protein”
Very helpful post dear…😊
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you so much love!💗
LikeLiked by 1 person